From Standard Bank Namibia and the Namibia Economist to you, the entrepreneur!
Attend the digital Standard Bank #GrowYourBusiness….IT CAN BE! online Business Talks Series from October 2020 to September 2021 and it will teach you how to step up your game to address the immediate crisis and to guide your business to the next normal.
Join us for the SIXTH session of the Standard Bank #GrowYourBusiness….IT CAN BE! online Business Talks Series on Wednesday, 23 June at 14:30. The presenters in this session will share their expertise to ensure that your business is fully compliant on all matters pertaining to accounting, tax, audit and regulatory compliance. The session is hosted by Desèré Lundon-Muller of the Economist.
The topic for this session is: “Render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s”
It covers the importance of accounting, taxes, audits and compliance.
Practical guidelines to highlight the importance on operating within the law when it comes to accounting, conducting an audit, paying taxes and comply with relevant regulations.
How it can be done: Experts in accounting and compliance tell us what must be done.
This session will teach you how to ensure that your business is on the right track as it grows.
On the panel are:
Stefan Labuschagne, Managing Member of eVolve Namibia, Accounting and Advisory Services.
Felicia Jooste, Manager Enterprise Direct at Standard Bank.
For a summary of the first five webconferences in the series, see below.
Watch the video of It is Possible on demand at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eziUMldqfw&feature=youtu.be.
Watch the full-length video of “Show me the Money” on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ue1J2pmov8Q
Watch the video of “Prepare for Opportunities” at https://youtu.be/wm7EpmqDAI8
Watch the video of “Sell me this Pen – Marketing and Sales” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opmaBFHIKCE&ab_channel=EconomistTodaySME
Watch the full-length video of the “eCommerce” conference at https://youtu.be/-AivNvnEv9Q
Participate in the competition that is run with every talk to stand a chance to win a grand prize, sponsored by Standard Bank, at the end of the series.
Look at the series programme:
- “It is Possible”: It is possible by Kauna Ndilula & Toivo Nuugulu. From idea to action: A practical guide to starting up.
- “Show me the money80″ : Some think they need money to start-up while they don’t, while others need more than they think.
- “Prepare for Opportunities” : Even in the face of adversity there are many opportunities for new business or for consolidation, or even growing out of it.
- “Sell me this pen” : Your product is no good if no one knows about it.
- “Don’t get up”: eCommerce and its many benefits for your business.
- “Give to Ceasar”: Accounting, taxes, audits and compliance
- “Hire, fire and inspire”: You wont grow if you can’t let go, but for many entrepreneurs this is tough.
- “Location, location, location”: Can you work from the kitchen table or do you need to be in the mall
- “Speak to my Lawyer”: Legal; When do you need a lawyer (and how can you avoid one)
- “Better safe…”: Insurance; What insurance do you need at what point in your business life cycle
- “Reap what you sow”: Retirement; What is the end game? Sell the business or hand over.
We’re creating a library of content to help you navigate each monthly topic. This offers SMEs the flexibility to attend the conference and then watch it again later as and when convenient. All the conference presentations will be hosted at https://economist.today/ and will be accessible to all delegates who registered.
We are excited to share this information with you! Since it is digital, space is unlimited. Invite as many of your friends and colleagues as you wish. A link to register will be sent to every person who registers.
To reserve your space for this special virtual event, go tohttps://economist.today/register-now-for-the-sixth-webconference-in-the-standard-bank-growyourbusiness-it-can-be-online-business-talks-series/
For more detail, contact Desèré at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe, stay healthy